Friday, February 29, 2008

IT'S OFFICIALLY CLYDE SEASON
































As most of you know it's CLYDE-SEASON! (which means it's time to celebrate the birth of the Clyde kids!) We start with Carter's and end with Via's the first week on April.

It was Baye's 5th birthday on the 3rd of February (although he doesn't know that, he thinks it was on the 5th this year! Which was also conveniently the day I got home from Hawaii, because what kind of mom would be gone on their kids birthday? NOT THIS ONE!) It was also Hannah's 12th birthday on the 22nd (yes, 12th! Where did the time go?) So we had a little shin dig for Carter and Hannah's "burf-days", with special guests "the BURF day crew" (that was for you John! A little Simpons Humor...)

Oh... and just a little F.Y.U. (or FYI? Which ever you prefer...)

Hannah just received her Faith in God award and she is now in Young Women's. This was a huge accomplishment for her. (it took four years to accomplish all the goals that were set for her.) We are so proud of her! Also, she has become quite the dancer, she has been asked to compete @ Disneyland in April and is so excited as Olivia and Myself will be going with her, it should be a fun girls weekend that she'll be sure to always remember! So I decided to see if we could get enough people to sponsor her (kinda like you'd sponsor a handicapped kid for the special Olympics, but she's not handicapped and well, it's not the Olympics? But she is special! lol...) So if you'd like to help sponsor our little Wednesday's child we would very much appreciate it. Just teasing, but it was funny! xoxoxo

4 comments:

the4ofus said...

Sure Chelene. Way to sell your kid!! I'd be happy to donate my $2.00 to your cause! I always try to help out those with "special needs!" hehe :)

-Cherity (from the ward!)

Becky said...

Oh my good ol' friend! I finally found you again. It's gettting a bit sad that I we haven't kept in touch better. I have such great memories of woodscross and well.. you, ofcourse. So I started blogging recently and had this briliant idea to google your name and see if I could find you.. and there you were. I'm very excited. Looks how big your kids are! Hannah! Holy cow!!! I still have a picture of Hannah, Olivia and Danaca in the bath tub. Come find me. rollinwiththegriders.blogspot.com
leave me your email address.
Becky

Unknown said...

I don't know if you don't check your comments or if you just don't like me enough anymore to say hi back... I'm hoping it's the first one!! :-)

Amanda said...

Chelene! I found you so randomly! I found your blog through Jen Clyde (Biggs) who is friends with a friend of mine - does that mean you two are now related? I haven't seen you in a decade but your family is gorgeous; the only kids I recognize are Hannah and Olivia. I haven't seen Amy in 4 years, but please tell her, your mom and your dad that I said "hello". I'd love to catch up with you, sometime.

Amanda Mariotti Calton